10 new listings in Old St. Vital, home brings 40k over list
Old St. Vital year-to-date statistics (YTD) to July 31, 2013 show that the average sale price of a home in Old St. Vital MLS Area 2D is $237,216. This is up approximately 4.3% from last year’s YTD average sale price of $227,351.
The average time to sell a home YTD is 15 days and 77% of homes listed sell.
Track the Winnipeg real estate market! Free Automated e-mail service allows you to track the MLS market in real time. Follow the values in any neighborhood in Winnipeg. Find out what your neighbor’s house down the street sold for. Follow MLS listings in real time. Visit WinnipegMarketracker.com!
Currently there are 25 homes for sale in Old St. Vital ranging in price from $119,900 to $324,999. There are also nine condos for sale in Old St. Vital ranging in price from $169,900 to $339,900.
There were 10 new residential listings in Old St. Vital over the past week. There were no new condominium listings during the same time period.
New listings in Old St. Vital:
- 75 Regal Avenue, $159,900, Bungalow
- 73 Frederick Avenue, $179,900, Bungalow
- 49, Fermor Avenue, $219,900, Bungalow
- 190 Sadler Avenue, $229,900, Bungalow
- 168 Stanmillis Avenue, $249,900, 1 ½ Story
- 59 Guay Avenue, $259,900, 1 ½ Story
- 7 Avondale Road, $279,900, Bungalow
- 88 Dunraven Avenue, $309,900, 1 ¾ Story
- 39 Bank Avenue, $319,900, Bi-Level
- 67 Fermor Avenue, $324,999, 1 ½ Story
What’s your Old St. Vital home worth? Visit OldStVitalHomeValue.com to find out.
Two homes were sold in Old St. Vital over the past week including one on Ellesmere Avenue that brought $40,100 more than its asking price when it closed at $250,000. The other home that sold went for $4,900 less than asking when it closed at $215,000. There was also a sale pending for a home on Pilgrim Avenue listed at $215,000.
Royal LePage Top Producers
Phone: (204) 792-6453