3 new listings in River Park South, 3 sales, 2 more pending
It was a good week for real estate in River Park South with three new listings, three sales and two more sales pending.
Visit RiverParkSouthHomeValue.com for a complimentary over the Web home or condo market evaluation.
The new listings included a two-storey home on Paddington Road priced at $319,900 and two condos on Creek Bend Road priced at $259,900 and $216,616.
There are now 22 homes for sale in River Park South ranging in price from $274,900 to $643,000. There are also 21 condominiums for sale ranging in price from $172,500 to $433,900.
Homes for sale in River Park South priced under $400,000:
- 116 Paddington Road, $319,900, Two Storey
- 70 Pately Crescent, $309,900, Bi-Level
- 70 Twickenham Circle, $334,900, Bungalow
- 68 Scammel Road, $359,900, Two Storey
- 39 Aldgate Road, $289,900, Bungalow
- 64 Scammel Road, $353,850, Bungalow
- 38 Regis Drive, $289,900, Bi-Level
- 3 Sidebottom Drive, $394,478, Two Storey
- 159 Scammel Road, $385,130, Two Storey
- 22 Upavon Road, $391,900, Bungalow
For more information on properties for sale in River Park South priced above $394,900 please visit WinnipegBestHomeBuys.com.
Condominiums for sale in River Park South priced under $300,000:
- 112 – 130 Creek Bend Road, $259,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 101 – 89 Creek Bend Road, $216,616, 1 Level Condominium
- 22 – 58 Paddington Road, $179,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 11 – 138 Regis Drive, $172,500, 1 Level Condominium
- 12 – 134 Regis Drive, $179,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 105 – 1205 St. Anne’s Road, $295,000, 1 Level Condominium
- 304 – 9 Burland Avenue, $177,000, Main Level Condominium
- 305 – 100 Creek Bend Road, $264,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 104 – 7 Burland Avenue, $186,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 101- 805 St. Anne’s Road, $219,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 507 – 100 Creek Bend Road, $269,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 217 – 100 Creek Bend Road, $291,900, Bungalow Condominium
- 316 – 130 Creek Bend Road, $221,900, 1 Level Condominium
- 214 – 130 Creek Bend Road, $225,900, 1 Level Condominium
For more information on condos priced above $291,900 please visit WinnipegBestHomeBuys.com.
Homes sales in River Park South over the past week were balanced, with one home selling for its asking price, one selling for less than asking and one home selling for more. A home on Suave Crescent sold for its list price of $299,900, a home on Alburg Drive brought $5,100 more than its asking price when it closed at $310,000 and a home on Higham Bay sold for $4,900 under list when it closed at $345,000.
The sales pending were for homes on Buckley Trow Bay (List Price: $439,900) and Hallfield Bay ($539,900).
Featured Business of the Week: River Park Flooring
River Park Flooring is an established, independent floor covering retailer well known for their product knowledge, a wide variety of product offerings and a high-level of customer service and care. River Park Flooring has quickly become Winnipeg’s number one choice for the supply and installation of new carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminate and tiles. For quality floors and trusted advice, visit them today at:
Track the market! Free Automated email service allows you to track the MLS market in real time. Follow the values in any neighborhood in Winnipeg. Find out what your neighbour down the street sold for. Follow MLS listings in real time. Visit our Winnipeg Real Estate Tracker.This information is courtesy of: The Michael Leclerc Home Selling Team
Royal LePage Top Producers
Phone: (204) 792-6453