Average home price up in River Park South, 10 recent sales, 7 new listings
River Park South year-to-date statistics (YTD) to March 30 show the average sale price of homes in this neighbourhood at $348,308. This represents an increase of 5.2 percent when compared to the 2012 YTD number of $331,032. The average time to sell a home YTD in River Park South is 19 days and 59% of all homes listed for sale have sold.
Visit RiverParkSouthHomeValue.com for a complimentary over the Web home or condo market evaluation.
There were 10 sales over the past week in Winnipeg MLS Area 2F. Six of the homes sold for slighty less than list price, one sold for asking price and three homes sold for more than list price highlighted by a home on Paddington Road that sold for a whopping $35,100 over list when it closed at $265,000. There was also one recent condo sale. A condo on St. Mary’s Road sold for $5,900 less than list when it closed at $249,000.
Currently there are 29 detached and semi-attached homes for sale in River Park South ranging in price from $69,900 to $639,900. There were seven new listings over the past week. There are also 11 condominiums for sale ranging in price from $174,900 to $369,900. There was one new condo listing at #320 1205 St Anne’s Road. List price is $336,900.
New listings in River Park South, Dakota Crossing and South Glen:
- 83 Nutley Circle, $329,900, Two Storey
- 38 Vadeboncoeur Drive, $459,900, Two Storey
- 168 Goldthorpe Crescent, $269,900, Bi-Level
- 10 Miner Cove, $445,000, Two Storey
- 26 Malmsbury Avenue, $359,900, Two Storey
- 3 Vadeboncoeur Drive, $449,900, Two Storey
- 74 Satinwood Place, $269,900, Bungalow
If you would like more information on homes for sale in Winnipeg MLS Area 2F, or would like a complete report on sold prices for any neighbourhood in Winnipeg, please call (204) 792-6453 or send a quick email to: email@example.com
Current condo listings in River Park South, Dakota Crossing and South Glen:
- #320 1205 St Anne’s Road, The Legend at Creek Bend Phase 2, $336,900, Apartment
- #235 1205 St. Anne’s Road, The Legend at Creek Bend, $306,504, Apartment
- #7 1442 Dakota Street, Oakridge Manor, $174,900, Apartment
- #130 1205 St. Anne’s Road, The Legend at Creek Bend, $302,000, Apartment
- #3 1911 St Mary’s Road, Spruce Grove Condominiums, $264,900, Townhouse
- #430 1205 St. Anne’s Road, The Legend at Creek Bend, $313,728, Apartment
- #207 1151 St Anne’s Road, River Park Terrace, $284,900, Apartment
- #126 1205 St. Anne’s Road, The Legend at Creek Bend, $279,900, Apartment
- #332 1205 St. Anne’s Road, The Legend at Creek Bend, $337,464, Apartment
- #304 1143 St Anne’s Road, Aspen Ridge Condominiums, $273,000, Apartment
- #25 420 John Forsyth Road, Marywood Lane, $369,900, Single Family Attached
Feature Business of the Week: River Park Flooring
River Park Flooring is an established, independent floor covering retailer well known for their product knowledge, a wide variety of product offerings and a high-level of customer service and care. River Park Flooring has quickly become Winnipeg’s number one choice for the supply and installation of new carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminate, and tiles. For quality floors and trusted advice, visit them today at:
Track the Winnipeg real estate market! Free Automated Email Service allows you to track the MLS market in real time. Follow the values in any neighborhood in Winnipeg. Find out what your neighbor’s house down the street sold for at WinnipegMarketracker.com!This information is courtesy of: The Michael Leclerc Home Selling Team
Royal LePage Top Producers
Phone: (204) 792-6453