No luxury Winnipeg home sales in past week, 20 new listings over $500,000
by Arnie Moss, RE/MAX Professionals, 22-REMAX (227-3629)
After some solid sales months in the luxury Winnipeg real estate market, things slowed to a crawl over the past week. Must be the change in the weather.
There have been no luxury home sales over $500,000 in Winnipeg since April began. The luxury Winnipeg condo market also slowed over the past week, with only one luxury condominium selling for more than $300,000.
The listing side of things was much brighter, with 20 new luxury Winnipeg homes (over $500,000) making it to market, including four priced at over $800,000. There were also seven new luxury condo listings, including one at over $800,000.
Prices on the new luxury home listings ranged from $509,900 for a two storey on John Mann Place to $880,000 for a two storey on Castleton Court. Sales of luxury homes and condos in Winnipeg should pick up again when the warm weather arrives, and there will certainly be quite a selection of executive properties for the discerning buyer to choose from.
New luxury Winnipeg home listings (over $500,000):
- 30 Castleton Court, $880,000, Two Storey
- 83 Northport Bay, $849,900, Bungalow
- 746 South Drive, $848,900, One and a Half
- 47 Bridge Lake Drive, $844,900, Bungalow
- 7 Yorkvalley Way, $739,900, Bungalow
- 14 Blue Oaks Cove, $719,900, Bungalow
- 204 Newcombe Crescent, $638,000, Two Storey
- 14 Park Place E, $630,014, Two Storey
- 261 Wildwood Park, $629,900, Two Storey
- 187 Thorn Drive, $574,900, Cab-Over
- 3 Colbourne Drive, $569,900, Two Storey
- 316 Montrose Street, $568,800, Two Storey
- 131 Thorn Drive, $567,900, Two Storey
- 46 Shoreline Drive, $549,900, Two Storey
- 15 stan Bailie Drive, $539,900, Two Storey
- 29 Silver Sage Crescent, $539,900, Two Storey
- 78 Vestford Place, $534,900, Bungalow
- 15 Lidcliff Court, $534,900, Two Storey
- 1141 Comdale Avenue, $527,500, Two Storey
- 71 John Mann Place, $509,900, Two Storey
If you would like more information on luxury homes for sale in Winnipeg as they become available (or even before!); are thinking about selling your luxury home; or would simply like more information on luxury and executive level homes in Winnipeg, please call (204) 22-REMAX (227-3629) or send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See just a few of the luxury Winnipeg homes I have sold here.
There are now 174 luxury homes for sale in Winnipeg priced at over $500,000. Breaking it down by category we have 84 homes listed between $500,000 and $600,000; 28 homes priced between $600,000 and $700,000; 27 homes listed between $700,000 and $800,000; 17 homes priced between $800,000 and $900,000; three homes listed at between $900,000 and $1 million; 13 luxury homes priced between $1 million and $2 million and one executive home priced at $2,150,000. The highest priced luxury home for sale in Winnipeg is currently the two storey located at 48 Jaymorr Drive, which is listed at $4.3 million.
See more luxury Winnipeg homes
Fifty-eight of the luxury homes in Winnipeg are located in MLS Area 1R, which includes the neighbourhoods of Fairfield Park, Waverly West, Bridgewater Forest and South Pointe. There are also 16 homes priced at over $500,000 in the MLS areas of 2J, which includes the neighbourhoods of Island Lakes, Royalwood, Sage Creek, Southland Park and the R.M. of Springfield, and 1M, which includes the neighbourhoods of Linden Ridge and Linden Woods.
What’s your luxury Winnipeg home worth? Free Luxury Home Evaluation. Click here.
Only one luxury condo on Creek Bend Road cracked the $300,000 barrier in the past week and it just made it when it sold for $300,042, which was $12,442 more than asking price. The new luxury condo listings over the past week ranged in price from $319,900 for a townhouse condo in Chateau Versailles to $874,900 for an apartment condo in Halter East.
New luxury condo listings in Winnipeg (over $300,000):
- #8C 221 Wellington Crescent, Halter East, $874,900, Apartment
- #15 850 John Bruce Road, Southshore Place, $419,900, Townhouse
- #15 99 Keslar Road, Richmond Green, $415,000, Townhouse
- #A 290 Fairhaven Road, Stonecrest Condominiums, $369,900, Townhouse
- #506 340 Waterfront Drive, Sky Condos, $349,900, Apartment
- #17 3373 Pembina Highway, Chateau Versailles, $319,900, Townhouse
- #16 3373 Pembina Highway, Chateau Versailles, $319,900, Townhouse
There are now 81 luxury condos for sale in Winnipeg ranging in price from $302,000 for an apartment condo in The Legend at Creek Bend to $3.3 million for an apartment condo at One Wellington Crescent.
Twenty-two of the luxury condos in Winnipeg that are currently for sale are in MLS Area 1B, which includes the neighbourhoods of Osborne Village and Crescentwood. Winnipeg MLS Area 2J, which includes the neighbourhoods of Island Lakes, Royalwood, Sage Creek, Southland Park and the R.M. of Springfield, is also well represented, with 12 condos listed at over $300,000. There are also eight luxury condos for sale in Linden Woods and Linden Ridge and six executive condominiums listed right in heart of downtown Winnipeg in MLS Area 9A.
Thanks for reading!