12 new homes for sale in River Park South this week, market balancing nicely
River Park South has become the Winnipeg neighborhood of choice for many people, whether they are moving from somewhere else in the world or from within Winnipeg. The reasons: Schools and Safety.
Although not reported anywhere, River Park South is believed by its residents to have the highest number of police officers per capita of any neighbourhood in Winnipeg. Another huge reason for the popularity of River Park South is the schools. As part of the Louis Riel School Division, all Principals are proactive and take great pride in their neighbourhood. Below is a list of River Park South schools including those that are French Immersion.
Visit RiverParkSouthHomeValue.com for a complimentary over the Web home or condo market evaluation.
River Park South Winnipeg Schools:
- George McDowell School Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Samuel Burland School Kindergarten to Grade
- Highbury School Kindergarten to Grade 8
- H.S. Paul School Kindergarten to Grade 8
- École St. Germain (French Immersion) Kindergarten to Grade 8
- École Julie-Riel (French Immersion) Kindergarten to Grade 8
- École Christine-Lespérance Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Collège Jeanne Sauvé (French Immersion) Grade 9-12
Excellent schools and unmatched neighbourhod safety make River Park South a great place to buy a home, but it can also make it difficult to find a home. Currently there are 27 homes for sale in River Park South ranging in price from $69,900 to $899,900. There are also eight condominiums for sale ranging in price from $166,900 to $349,900. There were was 12 new listings over the past week.
New home listings in River Park South this week:
- 36 Sandale Crescent $69,900
- 7 Upton Place $324,900
- 118 Aldgate Road $269,900
- 90 Southwalk Bay $289,900
- 147 Abbotsfield Drive $339,900
- 163 Fulton Street $394,900
- 203 Goldthorpe Crescent $249,900
- 32 Lanyon Drive $349,900
- 928 Aldgate Road $389,900
- 89 Healy Crescent $294,900
- #503 1000 Aldgate Road $252,800
- #410 1205 St Anne’s Road $204,900
There have been two home sales in River Park South Since May 17 and there is one sale pending. A home on Pelham Road was listed at $399,900 and sold for $390,000, $9,900 less than asking price, and a home on Ashworth Street listed at $324,900 sold for $335,000, $10,100 over list. It appears we have a relatively balanced real estate market right now in River Park South, with a price range to suit the majority of home buyers.
Track the market! Free automated email service allows you to track the MLS market in real time. Follow the values in any neighborhood in Winnipeg. Find out what your neighbour’s home down the street sold for. To follow MLS listings in real time visit WinnipegMarketracker.com.This information is courtesy of: The Michael Leclerc Home Selling Team
Royal Lepage Top Producers
Phone: (204) 792-6453