3/4 homes for sale in Transcona sell for over list, including one for $34,000 more than asking price, 13 new listings
Four homes for sale in Transcona sold last week and there were 13 new listings. Bungalows on Binscarth and St. Martin sold for sold for $5,100 and $11,200 over the list price respectively and Kehler Realty Ltd. (That’s us!) sold a bungalow on Harvard E for $34,000 over asking price!
Only one of the four homes sold in Transcona went for less than list price. A home on Devonshire sold for a little under the asking price.
The new listings in Transcona over the past week ranged in price from $139,900 to $749,900, as the Transcona real estate market continued its lively pace into the fall.
New listings in Transcona:
- 1121 Pandora Avenue W, $139,900
- 14 Bridgecrest Drive, $239,900
- 1101 Copeland Street, $224,900
- 406 Symington Road, $749,900
- 38 Bernard Bay, $349,900
- 123 Paul Martin Drive, $324,900
- 407 Whittier Avenue W, $199,900
- 338 Harold Avenue E, $249,900
- 12 Hiley Bay, $354,900
- 356 Almey Avenue, $449,900
- 43 Romance Lane, $319,900
- 1115 Kildare Avenue E, $249,249
- 115 Allenby Crescent, $229,900
If you’re looking for a condo in Transcona, make sure to check out this Lakeside Meadows condo on Plessis Road. This 880 square foot 2-bedroom unit is on the third floor and features a balcony with a great view towards downtown, a spacious eat-in kitchen, a combination living/dining area with corner fireplace and a master bedroom with a large walk in closet. Appliances included!
Thanks for reading!