2 new listings in Windsor Park balanced by 2 sales
There were two sales and two new residential listings in Windsor Park over the past week.
A home on Conifer Crescent sold for $5,100 more than asking when it changed hands at $280,000 and a home on Drake Blvd. brought $9,900 less than list when it closed at $375,000.
Track the market! Free Automated email service allows you to track the MLS market in real time. Follow the values in any neighborhood in Winnipeg. Find out what your neighbour down the street sold for. Follow MLS listings in real time. Visit our Winnipeg Real Estate Tracker at WinnipegMarketracker.com.
The new listings in Windsor Park included the bi-level at 49 Peterborough Bay, priced at $284,900, and the bungalow at 3 Boulder Bay, priced at $269,900. There are now a total of eight homes for sale in Windsor Park ranging in price from $189,900 for the two-storey home at 89 Wickham Road to $324,900 for the bi-level home at 343 Brunet Promenade.
New listings in Windsor Park:
- 49 Peterboro Bay, $284,900, Bi-level
- 3 Boulder Bay, $269,900, Bungalow
Additional listings in Windsor Park:
- 1096 Betourney Street, $259,900, Bungalow
- 41 Vincent Massey Boulevard, $269,900, Bungalow
- 1 Lachine Road, $274,900, Bungalow
- 343 Brunet Promenade, $324,900, Bi-level
- 89 Wickham Road, $189,900, 2 Storey
- 14 Lochinvar Avenue, $364,900, 2 Storey
If you would like more information on homes for sale in Windsor Park/Niakwa Park Winnipeg MLS Area 2G; would like a FREE home evaluation; or would like a complete report on sold prices for any neighbourhood in Winnipeg, please call (204) 792-6453 or send a quick email to: email@example.com
There were no condo listings in Windsor Park over the past week, nor were there any condo sales. There are currently three condos for sale in Windsor Park.
Current condo listings in Windsor Park:
- 2 944 Archibald Street, Silbro Holdings, $129,900, Apartment
- 10 944 Archibald Street, Silbro Holdings, $189,900, Apartment
- 17 944 Archibald Street, Silbro Holdings, $149,900, Apartment
Featured Business of the Week: David Vincent Law Offices
Specializing in Real Estate Law, Wills & Estates, David Vincent Law Offices are committed to providing their clients with quality service and reliable advice for any of their legal needs. Call (204) 989-4220 or e-mail for a free consultation.
View more of our Winnipeg Real Estate ListingsThis information is courtesy of:
The Michael Leclerc Home Selling Team
Royal LePage Top Producers
Winnipeg MB Phone: (204) 792-6453