7 luxury homes sold in past 7 days, 2 at more than $100,000 over list, 25 new listings
by Arnie Moss, RE/MAX Professionals, 22-REMAX (227-3629)
It was a busy week for luxury Winnipeg real estate with seven luxury homes (over $500,000) selling in the past seven days and 25 new listings coming to market. One luxury condo (over $300,000) also sold over the past seven days and there were four new luxury condo listings.
Four of the seven luxury homes that sold brought more than their asking price, including two that sold for more than $100,000 above list. A home on Victoria Crescent sold for $109,000 more than asking when it closed at $608,000 and a home on Kingsway sold for $105,400 more than list when it changed hands at $655,300. Homes on Montrose Street and Castleton Court also sold for $86,200 and $45,000 more than list when they closed at $655,000 and $925,000 respectively.
Luxury Winnipeg homes that sold for less than asking price included a home on Old Orchard Road that sold for $19,900 less than list when it closed at $750,000; a home on Sturgeon Road that sold for $19,000 less than asking when it changed hands at $530,000; and a home on Barriwood Cove that sold for $540,000, which was $9,900 less than its asking price.
What’s your luxury Winnipeg home worth? Free Luxury Home Evaluation. Click here.
The approaching warm weather brought the luxury sellers out of hiding over the past seven days, with 25 new listings ranging in price from $519,900 for a two-storey on Tascona Road to $1,388,000 for a two-storey split on River Ridge Drive.
Six of the new luxury Winnipeg home listings were located in Winnipeg MLS Area 2J, which includes the neighbourhoods of Royalwood, Island Lakes, Sage Cree, Southland Park and the R.M. of Springfield. There were also five luxury listings in both 1M and 1R. MLS Area 1M includes the neighbourhoods of Linden Woods and Linden Ridge, while 1R includes the neighbourhoods of Fairfield Park, Waverly West, Bridgewater Forest and South Pointe.
There were three new luxury listings in Tuxedo, MLS Area 1E, and two in MLS Area 4E, which includes the neighbourhoods of Riverbend, Riverdale and River Grove. There was also one new luxury Winnipeg home listed in each of 1F, 1G, 4F and 5B. MLS Area 1F includes Assiniboine Woods, Charleswood and River West Park. MLS Area 1G also covers Charleswood. MLS Area 4F includes Amber Trails, Garden City, Old Kildonan and Parkway Village while MLS Area 5B is Wolseley.
There are now 162 luxury homes for sale in Winnipeg priced at over $500,000 and 66 homes priced at over $700,000. The luxury home listings are located in a variety of beautiful Winnipeg neighbourhoods that will appeal to different styles of discerning buyers. Something for everyone!
If you would like more information on luxury homes for sale in Winnipeg as they become available (or even before!); are thinking about selling your luxury home; or would simply like more information on luxury and executive level homes in Winnipeg, please call (204) 22-REMAX (227-3629) or send a quick email to email@example.com. See just a few of the luxury Winnipeg homes I have sold here.
New luxury home listings in Winnipeg (over $500,000):
- 26 River Ridge Drive, $1,388,000, Two Storey Split
- 7 Burnley Place, $1,150,000, Two Storey
- 7 Hunterbrook Road, $959,900, Two Storey
- 427 Shaftesbury Boulevard, $814,900, Split-4 Level
- 58 Silver Sage Crescent, $799,900, Bungalow
- 7 Westwater Drive, $769,900, Two Storey
- 160 Ridgedale Crescent, $749,900, Two Storey
- 64 Tangle Ridge Crescent, $749,900, Two Storey
- 10 Millbank Avenue, $719,900, Two Storey
- 317 Laidlaw Boulevard, $685,000, Bungalow
- 15 Tangle Ridge Crescent, $679,900, Two Storey
- 163 Queen’s Park Crescent, $649,900, Two Storey
- 109 Queen’s Park Crescent, $599,900, Two Storey
- 87 Ruby Street, $599,000, Two and a Half
- 26 Water Lily Lane, $579,900, Two Storey
- 30 Lindenshore Drive, $575,000, Cab-Over
- 11 Bigstone Place, $574,900, Bungalow
- 150 Bloomer Crescent, $572,500, Bungalow
- 159 Thorn Drive, $550,000, Cab-Over
- 3 John Bruce Road, $539,900, Two Storey
- 15 Tascona Road, $539,900, Two Storey
- 18 River Ridge Drive, $539,900, Bi-Level
- 115 Southview Crescent, $535,437, Two Storey
- 67 Appletree Crescent, $525,000, Two Storey
- 19 Tascona Road, $519,900, Two Storey
See more luxury Winnipeg homes
The luxury condo that sold over the past week was located on Linden Ridge Drive and it brought its asking price of $302,900. The four new luxury condo listings ranged in price from $309,900 for an apartment condo on Creek Bend Road to $439,000 for a townhouse on John Bruce Road.
New luxury condominium listings in Winnipeg (over $300,000):
- #12 850 John Bruce Road, South Shore Place, $439,000, Townhouse
- #1206 1960 St. Mary’s Road, The Waterfront, $429,900, Apartment
- #506 200 Tuxedo Avenue, 200 Tuxedo Boulevard, $319,900, Apartment
- #417 100 Creek Bend Road, The Oxbow on the Seine Phase 1, $309,900, Apartment
There are now 85 luxury condos for sale in Winnipeg priced at over $300,000 and 15 condos in Winnipeg priced at over $500,000.
If you would like more information on luxury condos for sale in Winnipeg as they become available (or even before!); are thinking about selling your luxury condo; or would simply like more information on luxury and executive level condominiums in Winnipeg, please call (204) 22-REMAX (227-3629) or send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!